Call for Papers
22nd Annual Kent State Philosophy
Graduate Student Conference
in Remembrance of May 4th
Conference Date: Saturday, March 14, 2015
Please e-mail submissions to:
Submission deadline: January 18, 2015.
- Reading length of paper should not exceed 30 minutes and
papers should not exceed 3500 words. Submissions, including a
150 word abstract, should be suitable for blind review and
include a cover letter with the paper title, author's
identifying information (including e-mail), and institutional
- Papers on any philosophical topic and from any research
tradition are welcome: authors need not address the
keynote speaker's topic.
- Local transportation and limited overnight accommodations
with Kent State graduate students offered (available
accommodations will be allocated first-come, first-served).
- Free buffet lunch, including vegetarian options,
will be provided for all attendees.
- Those interested in commenting on a paper or moderating a
session should e-mail a statement of
Download a PDF of the Call for Papers
Funding provided in part by Kent State University Research and
Graduate Studies, and Graduate Student Senate